Enhancing Health and Lifestyle with Quality Wellness and Anti-Aging Solutions from Wells
Wellness is an important part of attaining an overall healthy lifestyle. People want to look and feel younger and have the best quality of life. A combination of anti-aging, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), and other wellness solutions are often used to assist with achieving these goals. As people age, their hormone levels fluctuate, and this can interfere with quality of life. Imbalances can result in loss of energy, increased irritability, sleeplessness, memory problems, hot flashes, weight gain, and low sex drive.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) and HRT are not just for women experiencing menopause and post-menopause. Men with andropause can benefit from these treatments as well, in addition to those with other hormonal imbalances. HRT introduces specific hormones into the patient’s body to help maintain an optimal level and reduce symptoms of hormone deficiencies. These hormones may be synthetic or bioidentical. BHRT uses hormones derived from plant sources and they have the same chemical structure as those naturally produced by the body. As such, they mimic the same functions.
While there is a normal range for hormone levels at each age, BHRT can allow people to maintain an optimal level for their body, enhancing their wellbeing. Bioidentical hormones can be compounded to each person’s individual needs to balance any hormone deficiencies. Hormone levels can be checked using blood, saliva, or urine samples. It is not unusual for people to experience hormone-related conditions throughout their life, but BHRT and HRT can support effective management of these conditions in combination with other healthy lifestyle changes such as diet, exercise, and stress management.
Through superior science and technology, WP Pharma Labs is able to prepare a wide range of solutions for wellness and anti-aging. Each compounded medication is prepared to meet the patient’s specific needs as determined by their physician. The formulation is customized and carefully created with the highest quality ingredients and utmost safety and sterility. Find out more about the types of wellness solutions available:
When nutrition and exercise are not resulting in the desired weight loss results, patients may find there are numerous factors that can affect weight, including hormonal issues. Wells offers a wide range of weight management solutions including:
- Lipotropics – vitamins and amino acids used as fat burners for weight management or to provide an energy boost:
- B12 injectable (Cyanocobalamin or Methylcobalamin form)
- Methionine, Inositol and Choline (MIC) injectables or MIC Combos, which can also include:
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin or Methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Sermorelin – a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) analogue that stimulates the production and release of hormones by the pituitary gland. May improve the body’s ability to burn fat and increase energy levels. Available in lyophilized injectable form as well as troches.
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) – a hormone used as a weight management alternative. Available in several forms including: lyophilized, RDT, sublingual drops, and nasal spray.
Low libido, or decreased sex drive, can have a negative impact on your quality of life. It can be caused by numerous factors from stress, diet, and weight, to hormonal imbalances. Wells Pharmacy offers treatment options available to improve sexual function including:
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) – hormones ranging from Anastrozole, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone to thyroid, Pregnenolone and DHEA. Available in creams, capsules, troches, and pellets used for both men’s and women’s health.
- Sermorelin – a growth hormone releasing secretagogue that can be combined with growth hormone releasing peptides GHRP2 and GHRP6.
- Stimulates the production and release of growth hormones by the pituitary gland.
- Can improve bone density, body mass, immune system, cognition, memory, and sex drive.
- Can also increase energy and the body’s ability to burn fat.
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) – a hormone used to increase testosterone levels in men.
- Anastrozole – Potent aromatase inhibitor that suppresses the production of estrogen. Anastrozole blocks the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen in our bodies.
- Erectile Dysfunction Tabs
Thyroid & Adrenal Health
Patients may not realize that this small gland contributes to how they feel everyday and how their body functions. The thyroid produces and secretes hormones that are used throughout the body. Wells offers solutions for thyroid and adrenal health including:
- T3 or T3/T4 (slow release) plain
- T3 slow release
- Nature Thyroid
- Armour Thyroid
- Thyroid Porcine