Hormones play an integral role in health and wellness. They promote growth within the body and influence metabolism, organ function, energy, and weight management. There are many factors that can interfere with hormone production, including aging. As people age, their body may not produce adequate levels of hormones. Sermorelin, a growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), can enhance overall health and wellbeing by stimulating the production and release of hormones by the pituitary gland.
Sermorelin is a bioidentical synthetic hormone peptide sequence comprised of 29 amino acids, and is normally prescribed at night to maximize the body’s natural cycle of growth hormone and stimulate the pituitary gland during REM sleep. Based on the literature, Sermorelin has been shown to be effective in raising growth hormone/ insulin like growth factor – 1 levels which helps to:
- Increase bone density Regenerate nerve tissues
- Strengthen the cardiovascular system Strengthen the immune system
- Increase muscle mass Enhance energy levels
- Improve ability to burn fat Improve cognition and memory
- Increase sex drive Improve bone and mineral density
- Improve recovery and repair from injuries
- Regenerate nerve tissues
- Strengthen the immune system
- Enhance energy levels
- Improve cognition and memory
- Improve bone and mineral density
For more information, please visit our Sermorelin page.